My final version for my poly bird! I like the style of poly art and inspired to make my own poly art with other photos which are taken by a camera in the future!
- I used my tools well like the Polygonal Lasso tool to make triangle shapes.
- I organised my layers together into grouped folders as well for naming which specify layers what I need the most like the original photo.
- I have improved on using grids and grid preferences.
- The robin’s claws could of been better like using more triangles for the claw.
- The background could of have been better by making the background a use of triangles of poly art.
- Make the background not as basic as it is now. Make the background poly art.
- Improve on the robins claws.
- Practice skill with doing more poly art on other photos.